RefComm, the respected developer of refinery trade shows (www.refiningcommunity.com), is expanding its media presence to cover all aspects important to the profitable operation of a refinery enterprise, brought into daily focus by way of the upgraded Refinery Operations website.
In the interest of capturing the industry’s dynamic and diverse activities, the website’s subject matter is organized and archived based on a taxonomy that delivers efficiency and value to busy refining professionals drowning in a sea of data but still thirsting for actionable information.
The operational, processing, maintenance, automation, environmental, safety and asset maintenance programs important to the profitable operation of a refinery are brought into focus in Refcomm’s Refinery Operations. In the interest of subject diversity, daily updates to the website’s editorial covers all areas of the refinery including the following:
- Crude unit operations
- Fluid catalytic cracking
- Catalytic reforming
- Delayed coking
- Fuel and petrochemical production
- Claus/amine/tail gas treating/sulfur recovery
- Product recovery (main fractionators, gas plant, linked process assets)
- Rotating equipment
- Automation & instrumentation
- Environmental compliance
- Maintenance, safety & reliability.
Each of these subject areas are “cycled” Refinery Operations, so that each subject matter category is updated at least once per week (e.g., at least four topics per month on cat cracking). In addition, for distribution at major trade shows and direct delivery to the world’s 635+ refineries, RefComm and Refinery Operations are publishing quarterly special reports in 2015/2016, including:
- Innovations In Fluid Catalytic Cracking
- Innovations in Hydrocracking & Hydrotreating
- Innovations in Refinery Automation, Instrumentation and Analytical Systems
- Innovations in Processing Paraffinic and Asphaltenic Crudes